NINTCHDBPICT000707550973 1 aqliFt
News

Lottie Moss accidentally sets FIRE to herself while filming music video

()

MODEL Lottie Moss had a brush with disaster — after accidentally setting fire to herself while making a music video. Lottie, 24, was filming for The Kooks’ new song Jesse James when her coat sleeve touched a candle and caught alight. She said: “It wasn’t even a big flame but my sleeve went up. “Everyone

Source: The Sun – Read More

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating / 5. Vote count:

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!

Let us improve this post!

Tell us how we can improve this post?

Leave a Reply