Ouch! Andy Cohen Burned His Hand After Grabbing a Curling Iron

()

Ouch! Andy Cohen suffered a painful burn to his hand after accidentally grabbing a curling iron that was still turned on. The incident occurred on Wednesday, July 13, during the commercial break for his late-night talk show Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen. The episode went on, however, as the Real Housewives producer, 54,

Source: US Magazine – Read More

How useful was this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating / 5. Vote count:

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.

We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!

Let us improve this post!

Tell us how we can improve this post?

Author:

Leave a Reply